You can access your order status and history by registering on our website. Fill in the fields below and create a new account.Izveidot kontu
User data security
MiniMeLook smart store has taken all the necessary measures to ensure the security of personal data and prevent it from being unreasonably disclosed to third parties.
1. While visiting and using the MiniMeLook store, MiniMeLook may receive information containing personal data:
1.1 obtaining personal data directly (first and last name, phone number and e-mail address);
1.2 indirectly by obtaining information (for example: using cookies and other technical means to monitor the use of MiniMeLook ).
2. Personal data of buyers is processed by MiniMeLook in compliance with the requirements of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data and other legal acts of the Republic of Latvia, which regulate the processing and protection of personal data. When processing and storing Buyers' personal data, MiniMeLook uses organizational and technical means that ensure protection of personal data from accidental or illegal disclosure, change, as well as from any other illegal processing.
3. By purchasing the goods and services offered by MiniMeLook in the Internet store, the Buyer agrees and allows MiniMeLook to register, enter, store, systematize, use and process in any other way.
4. Buyer's personal data, as well as data that the Buyer will provide to the Seller in the future, to the extent necessary and for the following purposes:
4.1 data processing, resulting from MiniMeLook Buyers' orders, contractual obligations, or data processing necessary to conclude a relevant contract (transaction);
4.2 the data is necessary for the identification and accounting of Buyers;
4.3 the data is necessary for sending commercial notifications (email and/or SMS);
4.4 data is necessary to ensure the fulfillment of other obligations arising from contractual obligations or from the agreements (transactions) concluded accordingly.
4.5 data is necessary to consider the Buyer's application for the purchase of goods on installments.
5. MiniMeLook ensures the protection and security of Buyers' personal data, their non-distribution to third parties, to the extent that it is determined by the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Law and other legal acts of the Republic of Latvia, which regulate the processing and protection of personal data, except for the Seller's partners who provide MiniMeLook delivery of goods purchased in the online store, financing of goods and provision of services, to the extent that personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations.
6. The buyer has the right to request that his personal data be supplemented or corrected, as well as stop their processing or destroy them, if the personal data are incomplete, outdated, false, or they are no longer necessary for the purposes of collection. In this regard, the Buyer himself can change or delete the entered data in his user account or inform MiniMeLook ;
7. By submitting a justified request in writing, the buyer has the right to receive the following information:
7.1 what information about the Buyer has been obtained, the source of data acquisition, when the information included in the data has been changed (if legal acts allow it);
7.2 for what purpose the processing of personal data was carried out, information about recipients of personal data;
7.3 information on whether the data was processed automatically.
8. Buyers' personal data will be stored no longer than the requirements of regulatory acts. The buyer can request the deletion of his data at any time.